The Roseanne show canceled

TheJudge

The Roseanne show got canceled because she made a joke about Valerie Jarrett. The joke was in bad taste but I’ve seen far worse jokes coming from the left, and nothing happened. In a statement, ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey wrote: "Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show."

Roseanne’s Producer Wanda Sykes Was Caught Calling Pres. Trump An Orangutan https://www.waynedupree.com/roseannes-producer-wanda-sykes-caught-calling-pres-trump-an-orangutan/

This is a very teachable moment, you have to watch what you say if you are Republican. I just wish the left would live up to their own standards. What we need to learn to do is, treat our neighbor as our-self, if we don't want it done to us, don't do it. Now after this the race pimps are going to hit the stage in full swing.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Free speech is a great thing, but our words still have consequences. I’ve heard far worse from people that are still able to have television shows.

Jess

Comedians need to learn to keep their mouths shut sometimes. They don’t understand that everything isn’t funny. I see a clear bias in ABC's decision because they let democrats say almost anything. I also know this isn't the first time Roseanne has done something that can be viewed as racist. I believe people change, some just take longer than others.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I also know this isn't the first time Roseanne has done something that can be viewed as racist. I believe people change, some just take longer than others.
That’s true, ABC still hired Roseanne even though she has done racist things in the past. It’s mainly because she said something about an Obama administration appointee. And she is actually Obama’s house mate currently.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
She said she didn't know Valerie J was black, I didn't know she was black either. It was in bad taste but I don't think it was meant to be racist.
I don't think she is black, she's just saying it because it fits for now, she's lying.