State Farm and AutoTrader end sponsorship of Samantha Bee's Full Frontal

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I don't watch garbage TV so, I don't watch Full Frontal. I see the clips of it and I'm convinced that it is just another left wing hate rant show. She recently, called Ivanka Trump a c**t, which isn't uncommon for her show. It cost her two sponsors, State Farm and AutoTrader.

“We have asked TBS to suspend our advertising in the program and are reviewing any future placements,” State Farm said in a statement first obtained by The Wrap. “We constantly review programs to ensure alignment to our programming guidelines and brand values.”

Autotrader said earlier Thursday that it had pulled its advertising from the program because of the content of Bee’s monologue.

“The comments expressed by Samantha Bee were offensive and unacceptable and do not reflect the views of our company,” the company wrote on its official Twitter account. “As a result, we have suspended our sponsorship of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.”
It's good that there are still some corporations that will stop sponsoring the hate of the left.

Hollywood liberal feminist arguing for normalizing the debasement of women. All in the name of being able to condemn a woman they perceive as conservative. And we wonder how Weinstein survived for so long in that world. - Tammy Bruce
This tweet from Tammy Bruce explains the hypocrisy of the feminist movement. Samantha Bee is a feminist and she represents exactly what the movement is about, pure hatred.

Last edited:

KatFang

Good she acts like a stupid c**t herself, she only insults everything good and right. If you are a lefty you don't need much talent to make it. The leftists always call others what the left actually is.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Good she acts like a stupid c**t herself, she only insults everything good and right. If you are a lefty you don't need much talent to make it. The leftists always call others what the left actually is.
They sure don’t need much talent to get fame, all they have to do is sell their soul and they will get fame. Even if it’s fame for being an idiot.