Last man standing is on Fox

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The last man standing is now being picked up by Fox. The show is pretty good, ABC squashed it because of Tim Allen being a Trump supporter. Then they jumped back and put it back on. The left loves to squeeze conservative entertainers, it will backfire on them. Tim Allen, can probably thank Roseanne for this: Last Man Standing is getting a new lease on life — and it appears the revival will stick this time around.

Last edited:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I hated that on the show his daughter was an Obama supporter. With what I now know about the treasonous activity of Obama, I don’t think anyone should be an Obama supporter. I technically don’t think anyone should be a Democrat for that matter.

The show did represent some key issues from time to time. I’m hoping Fox will take it to another level. But, you know how that goes.

MAGAep

I liked Tim Allen when he was on Home Improvement, I've never seen his new show. I wish he would come out in be in a movie though, he is very funny in an old timey way.

TheJudge

I liked Tim Allen when he was on Home Improvement, I've never seen his new show. I wish he would come out in be in a movie though, he is very funny in an old timey way.
Lol! “Old timey way” I understand, shows today move a lot faster in the punch lines.