Peace be unto all who join our community

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I’m the founder of Truth Flame. My name is Christopher, I’m a father of three wonderful sons, and a full time truck driver. I started this site in hopes of creating a crowd source truth resource. A place where our conservative voices will not be censored. Nothing is more important than the TRUTH!

The only real way anyone can fully embrace the truth, is to know the one who is TRUTH. That would be the Almighty Living God, and His only begotten Son Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach) whom was sent and is the way, the truth, and life. I believe God not only has power, He is POWER, not only has love, He is LOVE, not only has knowledge, He is KNOWLEDGE!

I understand religion and politics are the most problematic topics to discuss. Yet, they are the most important topics that need a free and open discussion platform. Which is what I’m striving to accomplish with this site. There is no other book like the Holy Bible. Inspired by the Holy Spirit, it is absolutely true and always relevant.

Thanks for taking the time to be a member of our community. I look forward to participating in discussions with you all, no matter how deep or shallow the discussion is. God bless you all and your families.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauraCrews