AVENGERS INFINITY WAR Extended Trailer (2018)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of my favorite franchises, it looks like it is full of action. I’m no longer a fan of some of the cast, but the movie appears to be definitely worth having a movie night. I’ve been very interested in seeing what capabilities Thanos has, I just haven’t had time to see it because I work too much. Marvel keeps bringing the action!

MAGAep

I love the Avengers, all of the Marvel movies actually. Star Lord is still my favorite character, I guess it's because I can relate to his character. And of course he is very funny.
I like Star Lord the most too, Chris Evans sucks to me now. He has been talking trash about Trump and that made me dislike him as Captain America.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I like Star Lord the most too, Chris Evans sucks to me now. He has been talking trash about Trump and that made me dislike him as Captain America.
Hollywood is full of leftist actors, I actually don’t watch movies as much as I use to because of all the Trump hating in Hollywood.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I finally saw this movie this weekend. I had my sons over and BBQ’d. We watched this movie and it was really good, it had all the Marvel characters in it. Full of continuous action!